Reasons to prefer Whiskers:
- Your cat(s) stays in their family enviroment, with familiar sights, sounds and smells, and is a friendly face to welcome you home
- No need to collect or drop off your cat at the cattery, which can be inconvenient for you and stressful for your cat.
- Whiskers will keep an eye on your property when you’re away. Leaks, unlocked windows and emergencies will be dealt with sooner and access can be provided to your property if emergency repairs are needed whilst you’re away
- You can book, cancel or change your visits at the last minute at no cost, so you won’t have to worry about last minute changes to your travel plans
- Whiskers charge per visit, not per pet. So its the same price if you have more than one cat or even a fish, budgie, gerbil and rabbit!
Whiskers understands the level of trust placed on someone with access to your property. So you will be reasured that Whiskers is a family business run by Carmela since 2009 and has many long term clients. Carmela has lived and raised her family in Jersey her whole life is police checked. Whiskers is also registered with the JFSC and has full pet sitters insurance.
Whiskers also understands that you want to return to tidy house, in the condition you left it in, with a fresh litter tray.
Please contact Carmela if you would like to talk about how Whiskers differs from a cattery